Property in El Toro for Sale
Overview of the housing market in El Toro, Mallorca
If you're looking to purchase a property in Mallorca's southwest, buying in El Toro could be one of your best options. To gain valuable insight into the real estate market in El Toro, make sure to read the helpful information prepared by the professionals at Yes! Mallorca Property.
Overview of the El Toro real estate market
El Toro is a small village (pueblo) bordering Santa Ponsa on the north side and Son Ferrer on the east. It is part of the municipality of Calvià. The properties of El Toro are located directly by the sea in a picturesque bay with steep cliffs. The peaks of El Toro offer incredible views of the sea and the islands of Ile and Es Malgrats, which the Balearic government lists as protected natural areas.
Pueblo has Playa del Toro Beach, which is located in Port Adriano. Port Adriano was renovated in 2009. You can look forward to numerous boutiques, restaurants, bars and shops here. Car exhibitions, installations by modern designers and artists, and street food competitions by the best European chefs occur here. Port Adriano is considered one of the best ports on the island. Here you can find yachts worth 100,000,000 euros and up. Wealthy people from all over Europe choose to buy a flat in El Toro with a sea view so they can admire their yacht in Port Adriano around the clock.
The landscape of Pueblo El Toro is more level than most other settlements in the southwest of Mallorca. Therefore, walking, cycling, jogging and hiking is enjoyable here.
The Balearic capital Palma is 18 km away from El Toro. Currently, about 1500 people live in Pueblo. Most of the owners of El Toro properties are citizens of Germany, France, England and Spain.
Property for sale in El Toro attracts buyers with a wide range of property types. The high demand for buying property in El Toro remains due to the lower cost per 1 m2 compared to neighbouring Santa Ponsa. The average price of 1 m2 in El Toro is €5,6212 (+29% per annum).
Despite the small territory that the El Toro pueblo occupies, there are often new houses and villas for sale. 9% of El Toro's real estate market is new construction, of which 50% is new structures built from scratch. The rest are homes in El Toro after a global renovation.
1. Flats are the most popular type of property in El Toro, with prices ranging from 220,000 to 1,700,000 euros. These flats are available near the sea or in the first line of the sea, and typically have a living area of 130 m2, a living room, an open kitchen, 3-4 bedrooms, and 2-3 bathrooms. A typical flat in El Toro costs around 460,000 euros and is located in a luxury complex with communal pool and gym. View here.
2. Houses for sale in El Toro are also popular, with a typical house having a plot area of 500m2 and a living area of 237 m2. These houses usually have 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a pool located directly at the sea. A fully furnished house in El Toro with these features can be purchased for around 600,000 euros.
3. Luxury villas in El Toro are available for purchase at prices between 800,000 and 8,600,000 euros. A new luxury villa built in 2022, with a private pool and garden, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a living room, and a modern American kitchen, is available for purchase for 1,550,000 euros.
4. The cheapest property for sale in El Toro is a flat with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, a living area of 78 m2, a lift, and a sea view. This flat is available for purchase for 225,000 euros.
5. The most expensive property for sale in El Toro is a luxury villa overlooking Port Adriano, with a plot area of 1006 m2, terraces of 228 m2, 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, and fully furnished. This villa is available for purchase for 8,600,000 euros.
6. It is currently impossible to buy property in El Toro for up to 100,000 euros. This amount can be used as a down payment for a mortgage. To learn more about the possibility of mortgages in Spain, read our article: Mortgage for Property in Mallorca.
If you're interested in purchasing property in El Toro, contact Yes! Mallorca Property, located in the heart of El Toro. Our listings are updated daily and we offer the most profitable properties for sale in the area.
As with all areas in the southwest located directly on the sea, properties in El Toro have a high rental demand. Properties for rent in El Toro attract family holidaymakers and tenants looking for long-term rental properties.
The average rent in El Toro is 14.9 €/m2. This is 8.7% higher than the average island rate.
As of May 2023, El Toro is experiencing rapid growth in the real estate market, with the cost per square meter being 5,612 euros, a 29% increase from the previous year.
Seize the opportunity to make a profitable investment by purchasing a property in El Toro. Not only will it be a sound financial decision, but it will also provide you with a steady source of passive income through renting out your property. Don't miss out on this chance to secure your future financial success.
Looking for a reliable real estate agent in El Toro? Look no further than Yes! Mallorca Property Agency, located in the heart of El Toro. Our extensive knowledge of the local market ensures that we offer the most profitable properties for sale. We update our property listings in El Toro daily, including luxury villas, villas from builders, flats, and houses from private sellers, with prices ranging from 225,000 to 8,600,000 euros.
As our client, you'll be the first to receive offers for distressed property sales in El Toro. With a 5.0 Google rating, our agency boasts the best real estate agents in El Toro.
We're committed to helping you buy or sell your property quickly and profitably. Contact us now for more information!